All Saints Primary School Lawshall Parent Group
Everyone is welcome to join the All Saints Primary School Lawshall Parent Group. We are a group of volunteers whose aim is to raise funds to provide the school with exciting extra curricular activities and equipment that might not otherwise be afforded within the school’s budget. Events we are / have been involved in this school year are:-
- Autumn Children’s Disco
- Christmas Fair with a great selection of stalls, games and activities, food, raffle and of course a special guest from the North Pole!
- Easter Egg Bingo
- A very successful monthly Film Club
- Summer Fair in conjunction with All Saints Church
- Health Week sponsored walk
- Family Barn Dance – this is an exciting, new event which you can read about in the newsletter
In the last academic year (2013/2014) we raised approximately £2285 – we put these funds toward a variety of things, including the license for the Christmas Production, playground signs, a contribution toward the new interactive screen, contributions to Forest School supplies and the Jewish Enrichment Day. This year we will also be paying for the coaches taking everyone to the christmas pantomime.
The Parent Group is headed up by Chairperson Sharon Goodridge and we usually meet once a month for a coffee to discuss ideas and upcoming events. It is an informal gathering and all volunteers give as much or as little help as they feel able to suit their own busy lives. We look forward to welcoming you – the more the merrier!