As is common with all School Websites, government legislation dictates that certain information is published online.
This information is contained within our website but to make things a little easier and clearer you will find a series of links below gathering together all of those core essential elements.
Please Note : Each item in the list contains a link to the appropriate page, section or document, where you can click to be taken there.
- Contact Details : You can get in touch with us using our Contact Us page, here you will also find the names of the Headteacher as well as the Chair of Governors
- Pupil Premium : Information about the Pupil Premium can be found on its own dedicated section, you will also find links to previous years reports at the bottom of the page
- School Development Plan : Details of the current School Development Plan 2017-2018 can be found in the detailed overview document
- Curriculum : Details of the curriculum provision, content and approach by year and subject can be found in the Curriculum Information section
- Reading : The school’s reading policy, overall approach to teaching reading as well as reading schemes for Key Stage 1 pupils can be found in the Reading Policy document
- Admission Arrangements : The country council is responsible for admissions to All Saints Lawshall and you can find detailed information on the process on the Suffolk Council Website – Applying for a School Place section. Important note, the schools Published Admissions Number (PAN) is 20
- Attendance: The schools policy on attendance can be found in the Attendance Policy September 2017 document in the Policies & Reports section
- Charges : Details of when the school will make charges, together with levels for school activities and visits can be found in the Charging and Remissions policy document, in our Policies & Reports section
- Behaviour : Details of the schools behaviour policy can be found in the Behaviour Policy February 2017 policy document in the Policies and Reports section
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) : Details of support for children with Special Educational Needs together with the local offer can be found in the SEN Policy October 2017 section
- Ofsted Report : All Saints’ latest inspection report, together with links to other Ofsted information and previous reports
- PE and Sport Premium for Schools : Details on how the grant allocation for sports provision can be found in the PE and Sport Premium for Schools together with details on sports provision in the Curriculum Information section (see link above)
- British Values : How All Saints’ promote the appreciation of British Values in education can be found in the Promoting British Values document
- Performance Tables : You will find detailed information published by the DFE on the School Performance Tables website
- Governor Interests : From September 2015 it is mandatory that all school governing bodies publish a Register of Interests for its members
Key dates for the academic year term dates 2019-2020 can be found here.