Horse Chestnut Class
Welcome to our Class Page.
Our Teacher is Mr Mison and our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Plummer and Mrs Staveley.
- Times tables will be tested on a Friday.
- Homework will be due in on a Monday and handed out on a Tuesday.
- Outdoor PE Kits will need to be in on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Instruments will need to be in school on Thursday.
- Spellings are tested every Friday.
- Friday 28th February – Class Photos.
- Thursday 5th March – World Book Day.
- Monday 30th March – Open Books
- Wednesday 1st April – Parents’ Evening (3.30 – 5.30)
- Thursday 2nd April – Easter Celebration in the church for all – 2.30 – End of term.
- Thursday 2nd April – Parents’ Evening (4.30 – 6.30)
- Friday 3rd April – First day of the Easter Holidays
- Monday 20th April – PD day
- Tuesday 21st April – Children back to school for the Summer term
Our learning this week: (W/C 24.02.20)
- In Maths, we are learning to: Find equivalent fractions.
- In English, we are learning to: Write using plural possessive apostrphoes.
- In Science, we are learning to: Conduct an experiment.
Homework & Spelling:
- Homework – Year 4 Homework – Due 02.03.20
- Spellings –
- Remember your child has access to Times Table Rockstars.
What We’ve Been up to this Week: (W/C 24.02.2020 ).
In PE, we looked at all three different types of pass in Netball and played some team games.
The whole participated in a pancake flipping race!
Additional Home Resources:
Year 3 and 4 Statutory Spellings.