Our Christian School Vision & Ethos
As a Church of England school, our Christian vision is that all children leave All Saints’ CEVCP as confident, resilient and reflective individuals, who live their lives through a foundation of strong Christian values and develop a lifelong love of learning along with a curiosity and respect for the world and people around them.
We want to inspire our children and to provide them with the opportunities that will allow them to develop, stay motivated and feel empowered. We teach our children to have respect for themselves and others, to be kind and compassionate.
At All Saints’, we encourage a growth mindset – which is the belief that all abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work. A growth mindset teaches us to:
- Embrace challenges
- Persist in the face of setback
- See effort as the path to mastery
- Learn from our mistakes
- Find lessons and inspiration in the success of others
All members of the school community work together to enable everybody to be the best they can be
- Each child is valued as an individual with unique personalities and talents to be developed and celebrated
- We constantly look to bring new experiences, fresh ideas and knowledge of different cultures in everything that we do
- Our school is a place where every child is safe and nurtured and where everyone is kind and respectful
- Children feel that they can take risks and learn from their mistakes in a supportive environment.
- Our enriched and diverse curriculum is rooted in a love of the natural environment and an understanding of the wider world
- Our outstanding staff have exceptionally high expectations of all pupils and actively work with them to ensure success for every child
Our vision and ethos can also be found in this infographic.
Our Christian Values
Children at All Saints’ school are rooted and guided by our Christian values, which are:
All these values underpin our teaching and learning and our school community (pupils, staff, parents, our church and our parish) is centred on the growth, development, and achievement of our children.
We recognise that we are part of a multi-cultural Britain and our core values help and enable us to take an active role in shaping a better society for the future of all.