Here you’ll find a wide range of information regarding the curriculum at All Saints’ CEVCP, including the very latest documents and curriculum plans.
A curriculum driver is an intention that underpins our school life and curriculum. At All Saints’ CEVCP, we have four key curriculum drivers that influence every aspect of our school community.
Identifying these drivers helps us to clarify and prioritise the ideas and concepts we want our children to understand and learn outside of the National Curriculum.
We believe that life offers a wealth of opportunities and that our curriculum drivers enrich our lives at school as they pave the way for a range of personalised experiences that will inspire our children, broaden their horizons and encourage an appreciation of the wider world.
With this in mind, our aspirations for our children are outlined in the documents below:
- Our four key curriculum drivers
- Curriculum driver – social and emotional well-being
- Curriculum driver – the environment
- Curriculum driver – enriching experiences
- Curriculum driver – community
A visual representation of how our curriculum drivers influence all that we do can be found in our All Saints curriculum offer poster.
Latest curriculum documents
- All Saints’ grammar scheme of work
- Complete parents guide
- Year 1 curriculum planning 2019
- Year 2 curriculum planning 2019
- Year 3 curriculum planning 2019
- Year 4 curriculum planning 2019
- Year 5 curriculum planning 2019
- Year 6 curriculum planning 2019